Roe Solicitors can help you avoid as much risk as possible in your business. We advise start ups, SMEs, partnerships and larger companies on setting up and on their commercial contracts, acquisitions and disposals.
We have extensive experience advising across a wide range of business sectors and industries. our services include:
- Company formation and start up documentation
- Company formation and structural advice
- Registration of companies with the Companies Registration Office
- Registration of company for tax
- Shareholder Agreements
- Share purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Franchising Agreements
- Buying and selling a business
- Distribution Agreements
- Legal advice on company law issues
- Directors duties and liabilities
- Commercial contracts advice and drafting
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Business set ups / company formation
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Asset transfers
- Business Names
why choose roe solicitors?
We have a wealth of practical knowledge and experience and we will advise you on your business matter. We provide a bespoke high quality professional service and we take the time to listen to our clients. We are upfront on costs and expenses and we will, at all times, be open and honest in progressing your matter.
© Copyright Roe Solicitors
Translate This Page